Senior DevOps Engineer
Cloud-native and serverless enthusiast. Love to put thing in containers and in order. Area of expertise - complete application lifecycle from architecture planning trough development pipelines to production deployment. If you get excited watching your code building and deploying while you are sipping a cup of tea - you came to the right place.
I am proficient with:
- Linux desktop and server (Debian-based mostly).
- Containers and orchestration (Cattle, Swarm, Kubernetes).
- CI/CD (TeamCity, Gitlab CI, Octopus Deploy, GitHub Actions).
- Amazon MQ
- Git, GitLab, GitHub.
- Web servers (Nginx, Apache, Haproxy).
- Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MSSQL).
- Shell scripting (BASH, PowerShell 6.0).
I am familiar with:
- Windows Server (AD, RDS, IIS).
- Networking (DNS, routing, NAT, firewalls).
- Azure (Azure DevOps, AD, VM).
- NodeJS (Express, TypeScript, NestJS).
- Ukrainian - native.
- Russian - native.
- English - C1.
Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University
Master's degree, Computer Software Engineering 2018 - 2019
Zhytomyr State Technological University
Bachelor's degree, Systems Engineering 2014 - 2018
Finsight [Link (opens new window)]
DevOps Engineer | February 2022 - present | _Remote
Skills & Technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Containers, PHP, NodeJS, GitHub, PostgreSQL, GitOps
Started a DevOps transformation in the company. Moved development processes from outdated tools to latest GitOps and IaaC approaches.
- Upgraded company IaaC to the latest tool versions and modular versioning approach, refactored structure.
- Introduced a GitOps configuration for tuning and maintaining cluster applications (FluxCD).
- Decoupled operations from current release lifecycle and adopted trunk-based approach.
Keen on music (metal and rock the most, but can appreciate a good synth/electronic/techno as well), finished a guitar class. Love travelling, visited Hungary last autumn, went to Bukovel this winter for skiing - awesome. A proud owner of two cats - Maine Coon and British shorthair. Have a passion for cooking and can whip up a gorgeous meal in no time. Also, a public speaker on various local IT-related events.